corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Focarse due a service.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Focarse due a service.
Jambo

User status: Offline
6th Jun 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mwg
No no no I didn't say that. I said MY local Audi garage weren't interested unless it had FASH.

If they where going to re-sell it as part of Audi's approved used programme then that makes perfect sense.
big eck

6th Jun 11 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I gotta admit i've took my R32 to the local VW dealers for all things like the service, MOT, parts etc and there actually cheaper than what all the indy garages were charging.
Graham88

6th Jun 11 at 12:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
15k missing isn't much.

That reminds me, my car is due a service. But fuck me if I'm using my local SEAT garage

True, but to alot of people service history is the most important thing going! I try not to think about it, I'll worry when it comes to selling
adiohead

6th Jun 11 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
quote:
Originally posted by adiohead
15k missing isn't much.

That reminds me, my car is due a service. But fuck me if I'm using my local SEAT garage

True, but to alot of people service history is the most important thing going! I try not to think about it, I'll worry when it comes to selling

I'd like to see a service history, but I couldn't care less if it was dealer or not.

This comes from experience of owning new & nearly new cars and having to use them.

If I was buying an RS Focus I'd be happier to see Volvo stamps than Ford stamps.

I know what people are saying, the average buyer (idiot) would rather see a Ford stamp...... You'll spend more money paying a garage to have a quick check and try to rip you off on wipers than you will lose on resale/trade.

[Edited on 06-06-2011 by adiohead]

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Focarse due a service. 23 database queries in 0.1299341 seconds