corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black Corsa Sport

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Black Corsa Sport
robharnett
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Jun 11 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right i've been reading through alot of these project builds and decided i'd upload a few pics of mine so far.

This is the only photo i have of the car when i had just bought it, was getting lowered at the time .
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1346860544089.2045587.1008541136#!/photo.php?fbid=1346862064127&set=a.1346860544089.2045587.1008541136&type=1&theater
I then decided i didn't like the whole black on black look so i gave the alloys a new coat of paint.
robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 12:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hmmm that didnt go to plan lol anyone know how to upload pictures properley?
robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right now ive found out how to upload photos i can carry on
robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I then found a set of 15" Tsw alloys that my mate was selling cheap so i bought them to put on as i didnt like the alloys that came on the car. I thought i would go for a bright colour as i didnt want my corsa to look like everyone elses.
robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I soon got very bored of the yellow wheels as i realised (my personal opinion) that the wheels were horrible, plus the were buckled and the wrong offset so everywhere i went the wheels scrubbed. Luckily enough one of my mates was selling some slabs, so i quite willingly took them off his hands

I then got round to painting the mirrors black again because they stuck out and was embarressing driving round with them like that.
robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

robharnett
Premium Member

4th Jun 11 at 13:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was happy with how my corsa looked for a while but the got bored with having silver slabs and they needed refurbing so out came the paint again as they went white

My engine then decided to start pplaying up with air leaks and idling problems and after replacing many parts, it was a great excuse to get rid of that engine and fit a redtop.

Unfortunately i dont have any pictures of the engine being fitted as i was short for money to fund the redtop so i sold my phone to cover some costs. (good sacrifice if you ask me ) I then decided it was time to take the corsa for a few meets up lakeside and got a few sneaky pics taken.

These are the only photos i have so far but will hopefully upload some new ones in the next few days to show my corsa up to date .

[Edited on 04-06-2011 by robharnett]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Black Corsa Sport 24 database queries in 0.0101280 seconds