corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI Smoke Grey Spares Or Repairs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa GSI Smoke Grey Spares Or Repairs
ar corsagsi

User status: Offline
18th Jun 11 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa GSI
Engine - C16XE
Mileage - 97000
Price - Offers

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07925735771
Contact email address -

General information -

Hello
I've sadley come to the dissicion that now is time that i have to sell my Corsa gsi C16XE, This hasnt been an easy choice i originally was going to reshell the vehicle but due to work issues i need to get rid and need the money.

I have owned it now for the past 2 years having no real issues, I has been of the road for the best part of a year and has no MOT or TAX so is currently SORN OFF, I did not put it in for an Mot as i new the extensive welding needed it just simply would not pass and i did not have the funds to fund so.

When i purchased the vehicle the owner told me that it had a respray in it's life but not sure when, it's quite tidy inside with no wear on the seats which normally appears on them after some time of wear and tear, theres general wear ont he steering wheel but other than this the interior is quite tidy for the age of the car.

I have looked after it well with help of my patrner with regular oil changes etc, the engine has been faultless with no major problems, only needing to have the Rocker cover gasket replaced as there was a slight leak, followed by a steam clean of the whole engine bay. Starts first time and generally good on fuel, The suspention on the vehicle will not come with the car and will be placed with the standard one.

The main rust is around the boot, The rear wheel arch (L piece meeting point) on the passenger rear.But does come with L piece.
The Front control arm support(drivers side) needs welding, this is the issue with the vehicle, as pictures show. Car can been seen and hear running.

The Car does drive but due to NO MOT OR TAX so it will need to be trailered away!!!!
I'm happy to answer questions about the car i hope i've covered everything, i am open to sensible offers,As i don't know what it's worth.

No time wasters or tire kickers!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa GSI Smoke Grey Spares Or Repairs 25 database queries in 0.0074310 seconds