corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Quick Scenario & Survey

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick Scenario & Survey
AndyKent

User status: Offline
22nd Jun 11 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assume you wanted to build a new house for yourself. You're after a single firm who can do the planning, design and help you get it built. You've already got a site in mind (garden/bought a plot/whatever).

You've been to google and found the company I work for.

Based upon our website only, three questions:

1. Which is the first link you clicked on the site?
2. Having looked around the site, do you think we could hit your three requirements?
3. Would you contact anyone, and if so, who (which department and/or person)?

http://www.robinsonandhall.co.uk
dannymccann

23rd Jun 11 at 06:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Based on your criteria above,

1) Planning & Development
2) Planning and design, yes, as to getting it built without reading for ages I don't think it's immediately obvious? (I'm still not sure tbh, will your firm build it for me or am I expected to be a bricky/electrician etc?)
3) I wouldn't use the enquiry form, as I like to properly format an email with paragraphs and everything, and I'm not sure if that formatting would transfer across in the form, but would instead email the closest office to me (as there is a proper email address on the office links). I'm not one to call unless I have to, as I like to have a concrete backup of everything said and agreed with each party

Hope that helps
AndyKent

23rd Jun 11 at 10:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice one Danny
Gary
Premium Member

23rd Jun 11 at 12:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm pretty lazy so wouldnt bother reading too much and just fill the enquiry form out to see if you coujld help.

New Poll