corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue 3dr

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden Blue 3dr
bethmath

User status: Offline
26th Jun 11 at 16:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's my hideous 1 litre 3dr Corsa Breeze that I bought in January. I hated corsas (and the colour arden blue in particular) however the mega bargain price of £350 (with 10 months MOT and 6 months tax, yesssss!!!) was enough to make me put all corsa hatred behind me and buy it - perfect first car material !

The car was standard apart from the debadged grille, gmax 60mm shocks & springs, and the sportex 3 inch backbox. Basically, a blank canvas for my vauxhall nut brother to have his wicked way with.

The first change was the full leather calibra seats (£90), then the steelies were replaced with 14 inch sport 3 spokes, but they were quickly replaced with my brother's 16 inch speedlines.

15 inch slabs, painted anthracite grey (£40 with free tyres) replaced the borrowed speedlines.

The latest and best mod is the pre facelift sport bumper, and the towing eye's been sprayed orange.

It's also now got; Fli speakers to go with the mp3 head unit, and gm badged mudflaps, and a new magnex full stainless system after the exhaust broke.

[Edited on 26-06-2011 by bethmath]
Ian
Site Administrator

26th Jun 11 at 16:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a change from it standard on steelys.

Bumper swap puzzles me a bit though
bethmath

26th Jun 11 at 16:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the other bumper was wrecked - covered in scratches and the splitter had snapped off all its clips. plus, i got the sport bumper for free
Kieran
Premium Member

26th Jun 11 at 16:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wow that bumper looks pretty good tbh. Never seen a pre bumper in Arden! Car looks well plans?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden Blue 3dr 24 database queries in 0.0093179 seconds