corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa breeze

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa breeze
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Jun 11 at 22:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa breeze
Engine - 1.2 16v auto
Mileage - 66,000
Price - £1200 ono

Location - chippenham, Sn14 0aw
Contact phone number - 07825 743433 (Aaron)
Contact email address - scatty_scaron@hotmail.com or via u2u on here!!

General information -

hi guys, i have here my girlfriends 1.2 5 door corsa b in arden blue

Tax till the end of october and Mot till may 2012.

engine:
very healthy engine on low mileage, serviced last year and reciepts for new radiator.
lots of service history. also new centre section in exhaust. flew through last mot with only
advisory being a tyre.
being an auto it has traction control and sport mode.

bodywork:
has had a possible respray in places in its past although there is no receipt for this, can tell by
the bonnet and the girlfriend said there was signs of a respray behind rear lights which she
noticed whist changin a bulb!
obvoiusly with being a 12 year old car there are a few imperfections. one being a scuff on the
front bumper on the n/s (see pics)
also the o/s wing mirror has been sprayed but not finished which is very odd but she got the
car like it (again see pics).
bascially standard car so has standard steel wheels with hub caps.

interior:
to be perfectly honest the interior is mint, she has looked after it with a good clean every
month or so since shes had it. no rips, tears, holes, marks etc etc to the seats atall!
dashboard is very clean for the age, again no marks!
comes with a kenwood cd player which im sorry to say is pink lol which is perfect condition
but can come with original tape player.
sun roof model.
manual mirrors and windows.

i have tried to be as honest as i can, reason for sale was that she needed a car for work an brought this and she is feeling the need for an upgrade!

lots of past mots certificates from 2007 to now! and service book.

very very tidy run around for the other half or what ever other use you may have with it.

viewings and test drives welcome

pictures:

bumper scuff and oddly painted wing mirror ... (no idea why it was left like this)

thanks for looking.

feel free to ask any questions.

cheers, Aaron!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » corsa breeze 25 database queries in 0.0056579 seconds