corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop advice..

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Photoshop advice..
Eddie.2k

User status: Offline
4th Jul 11 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite new to photoshop have been looking around tutorials but dont really know what im looking for..

What can i do to make this photo look better?
Or if someone wants to give it a go and a short explanation of how it was done would be even better

also can anything be done to this photo?

[Edited on 04-07-2011 by Eddie.2k]
Matt L

5th Jul 11 at 12:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personally for both id add a bit of shadown and highlight, vibrance/saturation, possibly add a bit of contrast to the first one, possibly burn the road a bit.

as fro the second one i could be saved a bit with shadown and highlight would need to clone out the bit on the bonnet though as thats annoying lol.

id also probably run them through tone mapping plug in i have too.

thats just my opinions as i tend to just mess until im happy with the outcome.
BluKoo

5th Jul 11 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Invest in a camera before you worry about photoshop.
I assume these were taken on a phone?

The main problem with these are that you're shooting while facing the sun. So you can see that the sky is over exposed and the rest of the image lacks in contrast. This style can work, but with better equipment and a little more experience.
If you had photographed the car from the passenger side you would have had the sun lighting the car for you instead of it being in a shadow.

Here's a little alteration for you though...

[Edited on 05-07-2011 by BluKoo]
Eddie.2k

5th Jul 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks for the replys, I actually took it with a panasonic lumix dmc-fs37. Was just something cheap i could take on holiday and didnt mind if it got broken

This is maybe a better photo. camera wasnt very good on getting much detail on the wheels - they always seem to look quite blurred

[Edited on 05-07-2011 by Eddie.2k]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Snap Day » Photoshop advice.. 24 database queries in 0.0096259 seconds