corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nice subtle modified corsa c sxi. Aztec gold

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Nice subtle modified corsa c sxi. Aztec gold
vaux.dan

User status: Offline
6th Jul 11 at 16:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa c
Engine - 1.2 sxi
Mileage - 88,???
Price - offers around 2k

Location - Gateshead/newcastle
Contact phone number - 07875507615
Contact email address -

General information -

For sale is my pride and joy. Iv spent a lot of my wages getting it like. I really don't want to sell this but due to the girlfriend being pregnant and due 21st December!! As well as looking for a house I need the cash to help us out

Now then bait about the car

Iv had it around 5 month and it's been spot on! Only thing was the passenger driveshaft snapped which was replaced asap
It has 88k on the clocks tax until end of august and mot until march 2012. Corsa's tend to have a tappy timing chain, this has just started to tap, it's not half as loud as some i've heard but you can hear it. I replaced the exhaust from the cat back which was bought brand new, iv also replaced the oil pressure switch which is also a common problem

Small bit of info
Fitted with:
Facelift headlights with led sidelights and 8k hid kit
Pre facelift sri lower grill
New oil filter,air filter , fresh oil, fuel additive done in June 2011
Aero wiper blades
Sunstrip (can be removed)
Fk akx upgraded shock absorbers ( bought brand new)
Custom 100mm lowering springs front and back ( had custom made and powder coated)
X5 irmscher soft stars ( spare is red, will try and get it matching others)
3" outward rolled tip back box (sportex, bought brand new)
Led rear number plate bulbs
Opel number plate holders
Opel badges
Roof, wheels and all trim have all been painted Vauxhall graphite mica. ( promise you'll not find another like this)
Inner arches undersealed

Bad bits ( every car has them)
There is a dent on the top right rear quarter. Iv been told it will push out but don't have the time or knowledge, was quoted £120 by a professional body shop to fix this
There is the odd stone chip here and there and the odd scratch( all dome before i bought the car) iv paid £500 for the bonnet resprayed wheels roof and trim etc
Timing chain is a bit rattly
Small rip in the horn
Gear knob centre bit is missing( I will try get 1 from a scrap yard)
The steering pulls to the left abit ( could be tracking)? Never bothered me though

Please do not let the bad points put you off, Im honest and maybe make things sound worse than they actually are

I Wash,clay bar,polish and wax this car every weekend, it really comes up nice! Real head turner at local meets and car shows. Had loads of compliments about it, I really will be sad to let it go

I may include my 1000 watt FLI sub amp and wiring kit and my Sony explod cd player if the asking price is met or close to.

Asking price is £2000 ONO I feel this is fair, iv spent over £3500 on this, it was bog standard when I got it.

Any questions just ask, please don't come here with £1000 cash and try and tempt me because it won't happen. I'm in no rush to grt rid of it just yet.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Nice subtle modified corsa c sxi. Aztec gold 25 database queries in 0.0084219 seconds