corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road...

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author i was only popping down the road...
bullock106xsi

User status: Offline
21st Jul 11 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
What takeaway did you have mate?

a was gonna ask that lmao!

nice motors too
SportBoy

21st Jul 11 at 14:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

--ToM--

21st Jul 11 at 17:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Butler
Any more info on the Miura you restored?

Surely someone who is restoring old cars should appreciate a car for what it is, not purely based on how it fares on modern roads. Any Triumphs or old MGs you seen on the roads today are likely to have been meticulously looked after or restored and are generally a credit to loving owners, who although not rich enough to own Miura's, still impoverish themselves for the opportunity to provide living history and nostalgia for those that see them. The roads would be a damn sight more boring if everyone conformed to Micras or other modern soul-less crap.

there will be a full 9 page write up on the restoration in next months octane magazine
--ToM--

21st Jul 11 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and there are piks in my thread of pictures from the padgaent of power show last weekend
mattk

21st Jul 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I fucking want a dolomite I do
nathy_87

22nd Jul 11 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
fair play the novas cool apart from the wheels , dont get arsey people only my opinion i may not like triumphs and mgs etc but i appreciate others do

Because you don't like Triumphs/MG doesn't make them shit though does it?

Nice collection of photos the Jed. Shame about those alloys on that convertable Nova.
Butler

22nd Jul 11 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by --ToM--
shite imo, r8 especially considering its meant to be a super car doesnt fare well at all against its competetors and the elise is just about as gay as an mx5 but thats me each to their own

This comment confuses me, what is it you don't like about the r8? Kind of admitting you're only pretentious when it comes to cars, seems like quite a juvenile view. Just my two pence.
chrex

22nd Jul 11 at 22:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol...what an interestin thread this has been to read. well in lads!

Been away from corsasport for a good few months, pop back in to see how things have developed, and its the same old juice...
--ToM--

22nd Jul 11 at 22:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chrex
lol...what an interestin thread this has been to read. well in lads!

Been away from corsasport for a good few months, pop back in to see how things have developed, and its the same old juice...

good job you put juice and not shit you get a pure hate clan if you use the word shit to describe anything on here

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » i was only popping down the road... 23 database queries in 0.0110559 seconds