corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » offset

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author offset
brod99

User status: Offline
25th Jul 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im looking at some bbs wheels for the corsa. and they have a off set of 38 would they fit or do i need spacers or what i dont understand this offset
Kieran
Premium Member

25th Jul 11 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your Porsche wheels at the moment will be about et 38. Is depending of width of the bbs wheels they will fit.
brod99

25th Jul 11 at 17:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there a 7j but other people are saying that its the other way round that i wouldnt need speacers cos they will stick out??
Kieran
Premium Member

25th Jul 11 at 18:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Higher the number ie et55 more in the arch.
Lower the number ie et30 ect more out the arch. So fronts will be ok. Rears you may struggle.
scaron5188
Organiser: South West
Premium Member

25th Jul 11 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should be fine mate! I'm running et 37, with 185/45 lowered 60mm n only scrub with weight in the back! Obviously 195 might catch a lil more but will depend how low you are!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » offset 23 database queries in 0.0101831 seconds