corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yesterday was a disaster of a day.....with a good outcome

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Yesterday was a disaster of a day.....with a good outcome
Rob E

User status: Offline
31st Jul 11 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well I had my whole weekend ruined yesterday thanks to the actions of one drugged up lowlife.

My car was booked in for an MOT at 8:30am on Saturday morning, with the car still being in Swansea, I had it parked on a friends drive. Friday evening I had just picked up my wheels from the re-furbishers and had them in the back of my girlfriends Clio along with 4 tyres awaiting to be fitted the same time as the MOT.

Me and my friend were working on my car on Friday evening and come 11 o clock it was dark and we still had a couple of little jobs to finish for the MOT. We agreed we would get up at 6am to ensure we had plenty of time to complete the work and get to the MOT station and off we went to bed for the night.

I woke up at 5:30 on Saturday morning to be greeted by the typical welsh weather - RAIN! I rang my mate and we agreed to wait a bit and see if it clears up. About 6 o clock I hear a huge bang outside the house, I look out the window to see some fucker rummaging through the back of my girlfriends car helping himself to my alloys!

I shouted my mate and we got dressed and legged it out the house while my mrs was on the phone to the police. We caught him red handed walking down the street with two of my wheels in his hands and the other two on a doorstep just across the street This guy was clearly absolutely off his face. We got his attention and he just dropped the wheels claiming he had just found them and then tried legging it down the street. I put my alloys back safely in my friends garden while my mate proceeded to follow him down the road putting him on the floor a couple of times in the process. I rang the police and kept them updated on where the guy was going, he looped round the block and went in through the back door of the house where we found two alloys on the doorstep earlier. The police turned up very quickly, we told them our story and gave a description....unfortunately the address he ran into had 16 people living there with 15 of them marked by the police

Next thing we had 8 police officers turn up and they forced their way into the house. They were unsuccessful in gaining entry into the scumbags room after 45 mins of trying so the firearms department was called.... Once they arrived and hammered the door down, the guy was arrested and lead out the house VICTORY! He was in custody. His eyes were rolling back in his skull as he was lead out the house, he was so out of it

By this time its long past half 8 and I had missed my MOT slot. We also weren't allowed to touch my mrs' car until CSI had fingerprinted which unfortunately had the tyres in I needed for the MOT. Me and my friend had to goto the police station and give statements, it was 11:30 by the time we got out.

I have to wait another week until I can get my car back on the road now BUT at least justice was done and the low life scum was caught. I feel such an idiot for leaving my wheels in the car when I know how bad the area is. I was VERY lucky this time but learnt a valuable lesson at the same time.

I have nothing but praise for the police about how they handled the situation. Very responsive, very professional and plenty of force to detain the guy
Jambo

31st Jul 11 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's quite an exciting day you've had. Glad they got the bastard.
mike56gte

31st Jul 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wish we had police like that up here!
Rob E

31st Jul 11 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well morning anyway. It completely ruined the weekends plans though I've managed to source a replacement window for the mrs' car this morning so at least i can get that repaired once it arrive.
Christopher

31st Jul 11 at 11:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ohh shit! Whats going happen when they are on the car! itll be even worse!
Eddx14xe

31st Jul 11 at 11:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte

Same here, if someone chased him and floored him a couple of times here then they would of got done by the police.

A guy i went college with got threatened with a knife, so he beat the guy up. The person with the knife got away with it but the one from college was done for GBH.
DanCobb

31st Jul 11 at 11:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Atleast youve got another week to get little things sorted before the mot
richc

31st Jul 11 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should of stamped on the smack heads face.
JaffaTB

31st Jul 11 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the sad thing is, he will be out on the streets within a couple of hours after just a slap on the wrist or something
AshWatson

31st Jul 11 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JaffaTB
the sad thing is, he will be out on the streets within a couple of hours after just a slap on the wrist or something

not trying to put a downer on things but this ^ but yet modded car drivers get pulled n hassled etc for blue HID lights generally being modded systems all in wrong order
Jonny.K

1st Aug 11 at 16:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

LOL i used ti kick aboot in methil n tht n the police are fuckin useless haha

good tht they caught the guy though am up in court in august to hopefully get the junkie tht broke inti my corsa behind bars "PRICK" hope it was worth it all he gt was a sat nav sum grindin discs i stole from work n a brand new magic tree ( BASTARD! was a new car smell one aswell!)
Ingham
Banned

1st Aug 11 at 16:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Methil is a fucking shit hole
geth_16vsport

1st Aug 11 at 20:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gota love swansea iam surprised he wasnt shouting "we are premier league ye we are premier league" while walking off with your wheels and smoking a big splif lol
Mark.W

1st Aug 11 at 22:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been lucky to have caught him red handed.Things may have been a lot different if he wasn't stoned to bits.

[Edited on 01-08-2011 by Mark.W]
fir3vip3r

1st Aug 11 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Eddx14xe
quote:

Same here, if someone chased him and floored him a couple of times here then they would of got done by the police.

A guy i went college with got threatened with a knife, so he beat the guy up. The person with the knife got away with it but the one from college was done for GBH.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Yesterday was a disaster of a day.....with a good outcome 23 database queries in 0.0280240 seconds