corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Chevrolet 5.7l V8 C1500 custom pickup.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Chevrolet 5.7l V8 C1500 custom pickup.
mike56gte

User status: Offline
1st Aug 11 at 12:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Text is copied from my dads pistonheads ad. any question can be u2u'd to me.

Hi. For sale is my chevy pickup which i shipped over when i moved back to Scotland from Texas. The truck has always been in texas so is solid. I owned the truck all the years i lived in texas but never got around to fixing it up as it was a non running work truck when i got it.

Has now had a ton of work, including brand new engine fitted in February 09 just before i moved in March 09. Engine has only done maybe 1000 miles since install, i drove it up from Kent when it arrived and have only used it a couple of times since. It has been sorned for the last year and a half. Truck drives great but i just doesnt get used so it is time to let it go. Is still MOT,d till October but will need nothing has only done 10 miles since last years. All track rods were replaced in texas and i have new top and bottom ball joints i will supply for whenever it needs them. Also have a new water pump aswell. These were just things i thought i would bring in case they were needed. Also have a couple electric window motors.

Truck bed was built by myself just as something a little different, whole body was dismantled stripped and painted in a Hot Rod Flatz Copper Pearl Metallic. The pics don't do the colour justice what with it being a flat but in the sun the pearl really stands out.

Whole interior is new, carpets,seat,headliner and door panels Almost smells like a new truck. Only thing interior needs is a good sound system as it still has the original tape deck in it.

Truck sounds great as it just has a single flowmaster muffler with a short section of pipe turned down.

Can email more pics.

Will sell complete engine and gear box if I get a decent offer as if I don't sell the truck I am going to fit a big diesel motor.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Chevrolet 5.7l V8 C1500 custom pickup. 25 database queries in 0.0088820 seconds