corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 59reg corsa D 1.0 12v PRICE DROP!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 59reg corsa D 1.0 12v PRICE DROP!
martin-vx89

User status: Offline
12th Aug 11 at 19:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa D
Engine - 1.0 12v
Mileage - 9000 ish
Price - £6300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Hi, i am selling my fiance's corsa d. the car is in mint condition in black with white stripes down the middle.

the car is low milage still has a year left manufacturers warranty and does not need a MOT till next year, TAX is due at end of this month and it is just about to have its second year service.

this car has a couple of mods that was made by the vauxhall garage as a demo, these include the white stripes, the rear genuine spoiler and the team dynamics alloy wheels. it is a nice car and obviously very economical at around 50 MPG sensible driving.

u2u me if interested and i will get back to u asap as i come on here every night anyway.

Cheers, Martin

[Edited on 12-08-2011 by martin-vx89]

[Edited on 19-08-2011 by martin-vx89]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 59reg corsa D 1.0 12v PRICE DROP! 25 database queries in 0.0077581 seconds