corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Imported car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Imported car
GteRedtop

User status: Offline
14th Aug 11 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Might be going to view an mitsubishi evo 4 some time this week, What is there i would need to look out for paperwork wise? will there be a certificate to say when it was imported? and what other documentation should i be keeping an eye out for? all info will be greatlly appreciated
AK

14th Aug 11 at 16:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a V5.....

It its already registered in the UK you shouldnt need to give it any more concern than buying a UK car.

If its isnt UK registered - you'll need to register it, MOT it, tax it.

History paperwork - if you have any from its time in japan that will be a bonus but many come with none.

GteRedtop

14th Aug 11 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanx bud
Fonz
Premium Member

15th Aug 11 at 07:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AK
a V5.....

It its already registered in the UK you shouldnt need to give it any more concern than buying a UK car.

If its isnt UK registered - you'll need to register it, MOT it, tax it.

History paperwork - if you have any from its time in japan that will be a bonus but many come with none.

my MX5 is in fact a Eunos and i agree with this.

I have a very unofficial sheet of paper from the container/dock/landing party, something that indicates it landed in the UK, it is nice to have although i am sure could be knocked up in 30mins on Word. The V5 indicates the year of manufacture and year it was first registered, for me 1993 and 2002 repectively (or roughly, i know the registered date is the date it landed in the UK and the DVLA knew about it)

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Imported car 23 database queries in 0.0099909 seconds