corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possible Purchase - Flame red :$

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Possible Purchase - Flame red :$
LOCK3TT360

User status: Offline
21st Aug 11 at 02:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey folks,

Been a couple of years since been into vauxhalls, but im thinking of coming back.
Im going to look at a Flame Red Corsa GSI next weekend and tbh it's not a colour ive considered before.

Does anyone have any great pictures of some Flame Red GSI's, with or without tasteful mods. (And possibly some even greater ideas to go along with them)

Would be really great if someone could convince me that this is the colour to go for :/

Peace
Jamie-C

21st Aug 11 at 03:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

[Edited on 21-08-2011 by Jamie-C]
Matty SRi

21st Aug 11 at 03:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's all down to the paintwork tbh. It needs to be perfect to pull it off i reckon. Some stunning examples on here though, cant quite be bothered to find any though but im sure someone will

[Edited on 21-08-2011 by Matty SRi]
LOCK3TT360

21st Aug 11 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers folks,
Yeah i reckon the paintwork has gotta be spot on, The one im interested in has been garaged for a while, so hasn't faded in the sun like some flame red vauxhalls.

As to the wheels, i'm loving the white wheels tbh, especially with the cav slabs.

Has anyone got a picture of a red GSI with Speedlines on it?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possible Purchase - Flame red :$ 23 database queries in 0.0066969 seconds