corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think the UN have made a massive error with Libya.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I think the UN have made a massive error with Libya.
Jambo

User status: Offline
29th Aug 11 at 10:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
?
quote:
Originally posted by Jambo
We have been unnoficialy trying to assassinate I'm for years according to that ex MI5 whistleblower.
dont MI6 manage business abroad?

They do. David Shyler revealed details about both organisations whih are based inthe same building and are going to know what each others affairs are to extent.
McWillster

29th Aug 11 at 10:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can call me a left wing, weed smoking hippie all you like.

If being said described person allows me to pull me head out of my ass and see pass the political bullshit and secondary agendas, then so be it.

A colleague of mine has close relatives who lived in Benghazi, certainly allowed me to paint the picture i now have about the whole thing.

When your mother is to ill to leave her house and tanks are firing shells destroying houses in her neighborhood and you are helpless to do anything to protect her. Maybe then, you would be grateful to the help of countries which are capable of helping regardless of secondary agendas or not.
Steve
Premium Member

29th Aug 11 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm.not sure I follow. If you are supporting the action then its not you im reffering to
McWillster

29th Aug 11 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Whoops!

[/rant]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I think the UN have made a massive error with Libya. 23 database queries in 0.0167282 seconds