corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Cavalier SRI - £600 Loads T&T

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Cavalier SRI - £600 Loads T&T
fazza

User status: Offline
27th Aug 11 at 15:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Cavalier SRI
Engine - 2.0 16v X20XEV
Mileage - Shell 157k (condition doesnt show this), engine approx 95k
Price - £600

Location - Plymouth
Contact phone number - u2u me
Contact email address - shaunhannah12@gmail.com

General information -

I cannot stress just how good condition this Cavalier is. I doubt you will find a better condition MK3 SRi save for a few concours examples. If you have any doubts to the quality of this car, come and take a look for yourself, you won't be dissapointed. Shes never been welded, shes as straight as they come.

MOT until June 27th 2012, Tax until 30th Jan 2012

This little beauty had been dry stored in a garage for nearly 3 years because of engine failure. Owner didn't want to scrap it because of it condition, but as he had moved quite some distance away from the rented garage the Cavalier was sat in, he realised he probably was never going to resolve its problems and do anything about it.

By luck we were told about the car, and having a bit of a soft spot for the Cavalier, we opted to save the car from an untimely death, and set about sorting her out.

We sourced a 94,000 low mileage Calibra from Southampton that had recently had a lot of work done to the engine (cambelt, rollers, tensioner etc) but had a running problem. We tracked that down to the crank sensor which was replaced, and then set about putting the engine from the Calibra into the Cavalier.

We retained the GENUINE GM Catalytic converter for the Cavalier so there should never be any emissions worries for future MOT's, and the Cavalier after not starting for three years, fired into life on the first turn of the key.

This Cavalier is TOTALLY standard. No extra ANYTHING has been added to the car. This particular model of the Cavalier is now getting quite rare, with only an estimated 300 left in the country.

She also has a brand new windscreen fitted as well.

Specification: Power Steering, ABS, Alloy Wheels, SRi Bodykit and Rear Boot Lip Spoiler, Central Locking, Electric Front Windows, Sunroof, Electric Mirrors, Stereo Radio Cassette, Front Foglights, GSi 2000 Recaro Front Seats in SRi trim, Dual Information Display, Rev Counter, Drivers Airbag, Leather Steering Wheel.

I want another corsa as this is just too big for me, lovely drive and great car. Currently waiting on the logbook to come but will give full receipt with my address etc on for new buyer and logbook will be forwarded asap.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Cavalier SRI - £600 Loads T&T 25 database queries in 0.0059400 seconds