corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Fiat Grand Punto 1.2 - Blue - Only 22k miles!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2006 Fiat Grand Punto 1.2 - Blue - Only 22k miles!
DaveyLC

User status: Offline
31st Aug 11 at 08:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Fiat
Model - Grande Punto
Engine - 1.2
Mileage - 22,000
Price - £2,495

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - Please U2U me for more details
Contact email address - Please U2U me for more details

General information -

This is my other halfs car which she's had for the last 4 years and as she hardly ever drives its a really clean, low mileage example! With MOT history to back up the mileage (not that you would need it as the condition speaks for the milage!)..

10 Months MOT and 4 months TAX.

The reason for the stupidly cheap price? Well this car was accident damaged not long after it was bought in 2007 category C recorded it was repaired to a very high standard and VIC checked.

Great little car for anyone looking for some economical motoring!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2006 Fiat Grand Punto 1.2 - Blue - Only 22k miles! 25 database queries in 0.0066350 seconds