corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House rules for pets

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author House rules for pets
Lynny

User status: Offline
4th Sep 11 at 16:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can get them denta sticks
andys sxi
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 17:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

still not the same tho is it, i just think its discusting,

do you let your cats lick your plates?

April 08 feature car
Lynny

4th Sep 11 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
still not the same tho is it, i just think its discusting,

do you let your cats lick your plates?

I don't intentionally let them, but as they can jump on any surface, they choose to. I do however wash my plates though
John

4th Sep 11 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dog gets the run of the place really.

Doesn't get on the couch or bed when my dad is in but that's about it.
chloe16v

4th Sep 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dogs are outside all day, they have full run of the garden, they are fetched in at night and they stay in the kitchen, they dont get any of our food, it is very rare that any of the dogs come in the living room and even rarer that any go on the sofa
Robin
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No horses in the bedroom.
Rabbit can go anywhere but doesn't.
John

4th Sep 11 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by chloe16v
dogs are outside all day, they have full run of the garden, they are fetched in at night and they stay in the kitchen, they dont get any of our food, it is very rare that any of the dogs come in the living room and even rarer that any go on the sofa

Sounds absolutely great.
chloe16v

4th Sep 11 at 18:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
quote:

Sounds absolutely great.

it is, its too hot in the house for them and they prefer to be outside, they are working dogs at the end of the day
Nath

4th Sep 11 at 19:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dog roams about the house and goes anywhere really. Doesn't get our food and doesnt lick the plate. She's too small to cause any bother anyway.
Lynny

4th Sep 11 at 19:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
My dog roams about the house and goes anywhere really. Doesn't get our food and doesnt lick the plate. She's too small to cause any bother anyway.

You have a dog?! I thought it was a hamster?
Nath

4th Sep 11 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I reckon my dog could have your horse in a fight.
Jed D

4th Sep 11 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

we got a staffy pup and the lasses mother got one from the same litter just under a week later (both bitches)...
ours wasnt allowed at the table, had to sit,stay and speak (woof) for her food, got walked at least twice a day basically it was treat like a dog. spot on behaved!
the lasses norther's however was part of the family, boss of the family infact, had her own chair at the table, pissed and shit all over, had her own full size single bed etc... etc...
it got put down due to snapping at a kid on a pedal bike
Lynny

4th Sep 11 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
I reckon my dog could have your horse in a fight.

One of my horses yea possibly, he's soft, but the other would kick your hamster's arse!
Nath

4th Sep 11 at 19:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

taylorboosh

4th Sep 11 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they are working dogs at the end of the day

atleast they are eh
Sam
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 19:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our greyhounds have set meal times, and they aren't allowed to go upstairs or sit on the sofa (they have their own beds downstairs).

They also don't beg for food which is good considering a lot of people that own dogs let them get away with anything - for example, it's "ok" for a dog to "nip" someone and the owners can laugh it off as if it's normal dog behaviour... FFS
SteveoBC
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 19:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cat has the run of the place but just knows not to get up on work surfaces in the kitchen, sleeps anywhere that she finds comfy

Doberman Stifler, not allowed on the sofa, not allowed near people when they are eating and no feeding from the table (if he is near anyone with food he dribbles unintentionally all over the place) eats dinner after us and does get the leftovers

DannyB
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My dog sleeps where he likes the lazy shit on the sofa, the rugs, up against the wall. He's allowed everywhere, it's his house aswell. At night he sleeps either on the carpet, rug or gets on my bed and sleeps on top of the covers up against me. He had a huge bed but never used it so it got sold. Food wise he has a sensitive stomach, and boxers are terrible for farting so he tends to stick to just dog food. He never gets any scraps from us, the only 'human' food he gets is cooked meat when we eat it.

[Edited on 04-09-2011 by DannyB]
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

4th Sep 11 at 20:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have to go on their bed when we are eating no begging. Not allowed on furniture, they try and sneak on when we are upstairs. No human food at all, only dog treats/food
Dave

4th Sep 11 at 20:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Our cat has the run of the house and sleeps where she pleases but isn't allowed on the worktops and only eats from her bowl when I'm around, the mrs sometimes feeds her from her plate though, then wonders why she begs for food
Matty SRi

4th Sep 11 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i don't see the problem with letting a pet lick the plate after you've finished.

do you not wash your plates before eating from them again?

its discusting they shouldnt do it, they lick the balls etc then your gonna let them lick your plate doesnt matter if you wash it or not its still wrong

I scratch my balls then pick up a plate sometimes, that doesnt bother me, i wash the plate afterwards so the next person doesnt catch my AIDS
noshua

4th Sep 11 at 21:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bit of a strange one at our house. With me, the dog is well trained to an extent, tries to jump up when i first come in but once told it stops. Will lounge about when eating but never sits there drooling and will get straight into her bed when told or out the room/out of sight. If she starts fussing around for no reason she will stop it when told.

However, completely different situation with my mum and usually my dad. Mum feeds her off her plate, dog doesnt stop jumping up her until she gets a dog biscuit, sits on sofa, sleeps in their room (despite having a bed), generally a complete retard of a dog.

Mum also wonders why the dog is annoying at times
sc0ott

4th Sep 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over a month ago / last time we seen our tom cat, he wasnt allowed in the bedrooms because of his hair and he wasnt allowed on the kitchen worktops.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House rules for pets 24 database queries in 0.0213530 seconds