corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need some opinions

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author need some opinions
dan-sport

User status: Offline
15th Sep 11 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as per the title i have 2 options and i can't decide so just wondering if im mad for considering option 2 and what other people would do in my situation.

option 1:
keep my current vtr which i do love but im finding it hard to change/make it mine as i've seen the car with the previous owner for years and always wanted it, so in my head its perfect even though i want to change bits i always end up going back to how it was.

the thread - http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377169&page=4

option 2:
sell my vtr an have my mrs vtr off her as its not worth anything anyway so it would be free and bring it up to scratch again and 16v it (poly bush everything, billy b8 shocks, quick shift, 16v it and supersprint).

thread - http://www.saxperience.com/forum/showthread.php?t=377181&page=2

i really can't make my mind up as i do love the blue one but i just can't touch it and tbh im scared of people damaging it as its so clean, i wont really care about the gold one the same way but on the other hand why get rid of such a good low milage reliable car for stupid reasons.

cheers for any replies
dan-sport

15th Sep 11 at 09:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

another thing is if i dont have the old one we both know it will end up going to scrap as the milage is high and its abit tired suspension wise and i don't care about the work involved as id enjoy it
DannyB
Premium Member

15th Sep 11 at 09:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

16v
adiohead

15th Sep 11 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

vts

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » need some opinions 23 database queries in 0.0086761 seconds