corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » poker

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author poker
alan t

User status: Offline
17th Sep 11 at 15:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A few of my mates are on about starting to get games of poker sometimes for a few quid. Only thing is I've never played it in my life of understand how to play it.

Is there any good websites to find out the rules and stuff.

I know theres a few folk on here that play it so where did you's learn how to play?
Twiggy

17th Sep 11 at 15:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I play facebook poker, as no real moneys involved and you get free money daily via the lottery. Good place to start?
alan t

17th Sep 11 at 15:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not got facebook mate, good shout though, might open up my old account again
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Sep 11 at 15:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me this is weird, I'm doing this tonight round a mates house and was gonna ask the exact same questions lol!
DannyB
Premium Member

17th Sep 11 at 15:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Look online, watch some games after that. although it's not something you can learn over night, you'll learn the basics and then you'll learn how to play what's in front of you. that's the key, playing the 2 cards the best you can. Not necassirily having a good hand.
dava.

17th Sep 11 at 15:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

check out party poker and play with "play" money wont cost you anything etc, will get you into the way of what beats what and how the game is played, thats the way i learned how to play.
alan t

17th Sep 11 at 15:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its really just to learn what the hands mean and stuff. I'l do what you say danny and try to watch some videos. Cheers for the replies
alan t

17th Sep 11 at 15:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dava al try that out buddy
N3CRO

17th Sep 11 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm self taught, mainly by playing on the Xbox and on Facebook.
Ya might wanna try PKR. Alot of n00bs play on there for micro stakes so at least you won't be playing with ppls much better than you

[Edited on 17-09-2011 by TheNobleOne]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » poker 23 database queries in 0.0411999 seconds