corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi
JayC

User status: Offline
18th Sep 11 at 13:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - GTi
Engine - 1900
Mileage - 155000
Price - 1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07725168344
Contact email address - jamie.cameron@drllimited.co.uk

General information - Regrettably I'm selling my beloved EMA due to a Lupo coming on the scene. (cheaper running costs)

Its a great car and still pulls hard through all gears.

She's done 155k and has tax till Nov and passed MOT in June.(only needed a new rear caliper and CV boot)
Since my ownership of just over a year I have done very little miles and took it off road during winter. I have her on Classic Car insurance so only cost £300.

Good Points:
Engine is very smooth
Interior is almost spot on, slight bit of stitching has come loose.
Magnex backbox
Brand new tyres
Brand new clutch
Body work is solid, slight bits of rust where water gathers
Unmolested parcel shelf
Been offered £250 for the plate but will keep it with the car

Bad points
NEEDS a new radiator (It burst when they put it through the MOT). Been quoted £100 for a garage to supply and fit.
As said above slight bit of rust where water gathers, nothing major
No stereo but can put on in if needed
No glove box (took it out as the catch was broke, I think i may still have it in the shed)
Alloys have seen better days, very straight, just paint has worn off in areas. But no peeling.
Passenger side electric window doesn't work (again nothing major)
Passenger side lock has been disconnected (I have a new lock for it if needed)
Smokes slightly but I've had it all checked out and its just due to the age of the car, just burning of excess oil.

I will not except part ex and not willing to move on price for this classic. I'm in no rush to sell.

No timewasters and test drivers, I will drive the car and if you like it then I will want to see a drivers license.

I would prefer her to go to an enthusiast, who will look after her.

Pictures on http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3230690.htm

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 205 1.9 GTi 25 database queries in 0.0082009 seconds