corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » why does everyone hate me on here

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author why does everyone hate me on here
J da Silva

User status: Offline
16th Apr 03 at 22:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the reason i just posted sumthin about it is bcoz this is the title of this thread caught my eye, i wondered why she was hated or whatever n then kept an eye on the posts, gave my opinion like 5 other ppl yet i was the only one who got singled out n got a gobfull, katarina has nothin to worry about, what a friendly lot
jaffa

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo
its not the ones who go out and work who people complain about, its the ones who take advantage of our system. For example,

someone my grandad knows was refused a house as they had to put assylum seekers in it, a few weeks later the house had been gutted and trashed because they said it wasnt good enough for them and wanted something better. Did they get put in prision for damage to council property, or shipped off home? No, they got them a bigger better house!

exactly
charcoalgrill

i dont think that is posted at u kat.
just at what u do.
and i agree with muchie, i think ur attention seeking.
Joff

16th Apr 03 at 22:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VenomTurbo
joff r u implyin im gettin at every1 on here instead of asylum seekers? if so,then how farfetched do ppl get?

No, I'm implying that you need to put a bit more thought into your comments before you alienate most of the people on the site.
Cosmo

16th Apr 03 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

a lot of assylumm seeks get help from us and want more, they should be grateful for being out of their country and into ours anyway!

That does not go for all before I get slated, some do get jobs, and work to provide for themselves, these I have no problems with.

Its just the same if british people want more than they get, views dont change due to ethnic background!
Cosmo

16th Apr 03 at 22:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but why did she get so touchy about something being mentioned about assylum seekers anyway?

Im a scouser and things get said all the time bout them, dont go posting a thread up wondering why no one likes me though!

Starting to agree with munch about attention seeking!
J da Silva

i alienated no1, all i did was say that ppl who sit at home on the dole,cant be arsed to get a job, and the asylum seekers that come here ,get mint houses n claim benefits whilst sat at home 24seven,arent bein fair to the harworkin ppl who have mroe rights to this country, now im sorry if its too realistic, but accept my opinion,and accept that its the same as your mates opinions
Joff

quote:
but people get annoyed with genuine assylumm seekers aswell though joff.

OK they have major problems in their own countries, but we have problems here too. We have a struggling health service, poor pensions for old people, rising unemployment, education worsening, etc!

Of course people get annoyed - I get annoyed that the UK Govnt decided to waste funds sending troops into Iraq when they could have fixed the potholes on my way to work.

It's just a bit too easy to blame ethnic minorities for the country's short fallings.
Trotty

16th Apr 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joff
It's just a bit too easy to blame ethnic minorities for the country's short fallings.

How very true!
Cosmo

16th Apr 03 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

people dont blame them, they just add more strains to an already strained economy!
Joff

16th Apr 03 at 22:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i alienated no1, all i did was say that ppl who sit at home on the dole,cant be arsed to get a job, and the asylum seekers that come here ,get mint houses n claim benefits whilst sat at home 24seven,arent bein fair to the harworkin ppl who have mroe rights to this country, now im sorry if its too realistic, but accept my opinion,and accept that its the same as your mates opinions

Thankyou, I accept your apologies.

However, your opinion is not the same as my mates, whilst it might be the same opinion as my CorsaSport peers, they are not my mates.
J da Silva

16th Apr 03 at 22:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ah fcuk it, im no longer part of this thread, bleetin on about how its easy to blame ethnic groups, yet when 5 ppl say virtually the same thing, u single one out to be put in a spotlight, how very hypocritical,and yes its spelt right thnx )

[Edited on 17-04-2003 by VenomTurbo]
Joff

16th Apr 03 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
people dont blame them, they just add more strains to an already strained economy!

Ok then, lets try this.

Anyone not born in the UK - go "home".
Right, that's cleared out a few. Can anyone with a parent not born in the UK also go please?
Right - loads have gone!! It's even quiet on CS for a change!
Umm... now, anyone that looks different to your "typical" British Citizen - that's right, Asians, anyone from Africa, South America, the Caribbean.. ok I'll make it easy - blacks.
WOAH!! There's hardly anyone here now - who's going to drive the taxi home or cut my Donner??

So what are we left with? Not much.
Joff

16th Apr 03 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
how very hypochritical,and yes its spelt right thnx

ROFLMAO

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hypochritical

No entry found for hypochritical.
1 suggestion found:

hypocritical

myke

16th Apr 03 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
WOAH!! There's hardly anyone here now - who's going to drive the taxi home or cut my Donner??

So what are we left with? Not much.

stereotyping is prejudice too
Joff

16th Apr 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Irony is lost on you people.
Nath

16th Apr 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
how very hypochritical,and yes its spelt right thnx

ROFLMAO

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=hypochritical

No entry found for hypochritical.
1 suggestion found:

hypocritical

Kerry

17th Apr 03 at 00:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont ya just love him
kerzo

17th Apr 03 at 00:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Some people are just so narrow minded all to do with flavour of the month. All the iraqi's must be helped now but what about the kosovo refugees that the media appealed for help that are lookin into the country at this time...no one really gives a shit about them coz it was a few years back.

I agree that theer should be tighter checks to make sure that real refugees get in and bogus ones are deported but there is no point in classifying them in one group. We all need help and these people have had hard times and cant find it in their own country. just try to look at it from their perspective.

its not just them killing the economy but ourselves as well trying to claim as much as we can for ourselves and then complaining about how shit the roads or health or education is.

At the end of the day we are a greedy species

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » why does everyone hate me on here 23 database queries in 0.0224190 seconds