corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do i do..?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what do i do..?
dave-SRI

User status: Offline
1st Oct 11 at 10:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

orite folks just wondering if anyone knows what to do...

i bought a new car last weekend knowing that it needs roadtax today.. how do i go about gettin it as i dont have the registered keeper form through or i dont have the reminder for gettin roadtax.. i dont have any paperwork though for insurance yet either...

cheers
Brett
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 10:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Insurance and MOT are fine as long as they're on the databse, however you'll at least need the tear off green slip to be able to go it in the Post Office. You could do it online, but if you don't have any paper work then you're unlikely to have the details required.
dave-SRI

1st Oct 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i have the green slip but dont have paperwork for insurance... it says dont try it online if you dont have the full registered keeprer form..
fazza

1st Oct 11 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ring your insurance they will email you a cetrificate to print off

why dont you have a certificate already?
Brett
Premium Member

1st Oct 11 at 11:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think you need it, do you?
Jed D

1st Oct 11 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can only use the new keeper supplement to tax it once. next time you will need the full v5 doc

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what do i do..? 23 database queries in 0.0125051 seconds