corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Platinum Grey Leon Cupra R - ***TOTALLY MINT EXAMPLE***

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2004 Platinum Grey Leon Cupra R - ***TOTALLY MINT EXAMPLE***
thegsi

User status: Offline
10th Oct 11 at 19:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So the time has come to sell my pride and joy. I have owed my LCR for the last 15 months and due to my purchase of an Evo, its time to sell up.

Vehicle Information:

- 2004 Seat Leon Cupra R 225
- 61,000 miles (will increase)
- MOT till 28/11/11
- 6 months Tax
- 4 previous owners
- FSH
- HPI clear

Engine:

- BAM 225
- Jetex cone filter
- Jabbasport heatshield
- Forge 007p Recirc valve

Chassis:

- AP Coilovers
- Fully rebuilt top mount construction
- TT front strut brace
- Hughes Engineering rear strut brace

Brakes:

- Ferrado Grooved discs
- Ferrado DS2500 track pads
- Fully refurbished Brembo's

Wheels and Tyres

- Fully refurbished LCR alloys in Ford Magnum Grey
- Toyo T1R tyres
- Carbon center caps

Others:

- 6k HID kit
- Carbon mirrors and badges
- Medium Tinted windows
- K1 Cupra rear badge
- Smoked side repeaters

Mechanically and aesthetically the car wants for nothing. The bodywork is absolutely immaculate. The car was recently featured by Meguiar's and was chosen as a show car for their 10th year anniversary. The interior again is spotless. The seats have no marks, no tears and no signs of wear. The trim is all in A1 condition. The underneath is in fantastic condition. The car has been meticulously cared for and maintained. The wheels look fantastic and are immaculate with no curbing or scuffs.

The car comes with a full service history with the big one belts and waterpump being done at 46,000. The engine pulls faultlessly and the gearbox and clutch are in A1 condition with NO FAULTS what so ever.

If I was 100% honest, the bonnet has quite a few stone chips. The rear bumper has a slight scuff and the rear tint has a few imperfections which cannot be seen from outside. All of which are minor but need noting.

I would like to sell up with 12 months MOT but I cannot renew the test until November 1st.

The private plate IS NOT INCLUDED in the sale. The retention is in process and it'll return to its original 04 reg

I think thats covered everything. As said, if you want an honest, true and stunning LCR, this is the one. Very sad to see it go but needs must.

Price - £5,900 ONO

Genuine enquires only, no tyre kickers No part ex.

[Edited on 10-10-2011 by thegsi]

[Edited on 10-10-2011 by thegsi]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2004 Platinum Grey Leon Cupra R - ***TOTALLY MINT EXAMPLE*** 25 database queries in 0.0083530 seconds