corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few corsa and c20let bits for sale

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author few corsa and c20let bits for sale
sxiadam

User status: Offline
13th Oct 11 at 18:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im breaking my corsa turbo and here are some the bits i still have remaining.

c20let engine in good condition no knocks or rattles. had i rolling roaded and 240bhp. comes with forge actuator, turbo, standard management afm ect, xe inlet and vernier at 7 degrees. i fitted arp headstuds, arp conrod bolts, new oil pump gears and nylon relife valve.

£1100
can come with a complete yellow roose hose kit for corsa be at a extra price

c20let tubular manifold never used has t3 fitment for turbo
£115 posted

set of 5 cavalier fanblades in black 4 with new ( 300 miles) toyo t1rs and 1 with a nexen for spare
£280 collected

c20let/ c20xe rocker cover and cambelt cover in black with metal opel sparkplug cover. cambelt cover has wear were the alternater belt rubbed. cant really see it in car.
£120 posted

tx autosport front mount intercooler and pipe kit for turbo. mounted to cut out bumper bar. mounts neat with bumper cut out.
£60 posted

c20let mount kit for corsa b. comes with spacer mount for f28 gearbox, front gearbox mount, tie rod bar lowering kit for f28. big block hubs with new bearings
£120 collected can post for extra as it is heavy

m-tec f28 gear linkage to suit corsa b. rose jointed
£50

brand new mocol oil cooler kit for c20let or c20xe. comes with 13 row oil cooler, sandwitch plate, and oil pipes. never used
£80 delivered

equal lenth big block driveshafts. the long 1 is standard equal lenth shaft. the short is a chris astley conversion shaft. comes with spare chris astley long shaft. all for corsa b
£130 posted as it is heavy

please pm me so not to fill post or text me on 07540475887. please do not ring as i cant answer at work. text and i will get back to you

[Edited on 13-10-2011 by sxiadam]
--ToM--

13th Oct 11 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill take the intercooler what colour are the hoses that come with it? u2u me
sxiadam

14th Oct 11 at 21:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump
sxiadam

16th Oct 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » few corsa and c20let bits for sale 25 database queries in 0.0107338 seconds