corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MOT
PadCorsaB

User status: Offline
20th Oct 11 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys i have to take my corsa down for an MOT soon and my Cat Con is rattling big time like there is something loose inside, was thinking of just popping down a local scrappy and picking up a new one for a few quid as they are so expensive new and i just cant afford that money atm, would this be a good idea, i have a de-cat for after the MOT so its only temp anyways
Eck
Premium Member

20th Oct 11 at 20:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Makes sense. If it's rattling away it'll probably be fucked.
ianofbhills

20th Oct 11 at 21:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say you will be lucky to find a cat down at the scrap yard. Dont they weigh them in straight away due to the precious metals inside them or is that a myth
PadCorsaB

20th Oct 11 at 21:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool man ill probs just do that, got the MOT tuesday, thought i may aswell get some things done that i know it will fail on I hate MOT's
PadCorsaB

20th Oct 11 at 21:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

last time i went down there they had one on a few of the corsa's unless i was dreaming it i cant remember :L
gtitim

20th Oct 11 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good luck trying to find one in a breakers for cheap. You really think you can buy a cat that is sold over the weighbridge for £50 for less? Best bet will be on the classifieds here, or ebay if you can find someone breaking one
PadCorsaB

20th Oct 11 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

might have to just sneak it out then
nathan6490

21st Oct 11 at 01:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all the local breakers around here take them off soon as a car comes in dont no if its the same in every breakers tho
Jed D

21st Oct 11 at 06:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the money you'd spend on a second hand cat could buy the tester a crate of beer and a bunch of flowers for his mrs. he'll be in a good mood and might just forget to put your car on the emissions and put someone else's on by mistake
PadCorsaB

22nd Oct 11 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hah, i got a cat from the scrappy for a 5er which is beast, its good i know the people who onwn it really

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » MOT 23 database queries in 0.0061471 seconds