corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa 1.2 16v sxi - budget project

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Arden blue corsa 1.2 16v sxi - budget project
bigush5

User status: Offline
24th Oct 11 at 12:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I dont have pictures on yet as i cant find the lead to transfer them to computer but have been reading evreyones threads and have wanted to make my own for a while now. I paid 600 pound for my corsa off a friend of a friend after my 106 went through 3 engines! It had round about 430000 miles on it and drove like a dream. Only bad part was the usual rust on the boot. Soon after i started the modifications , which started with some horrilbe lexus lights! I couldnt even change them back as my dad got rid of the normal ones so I went to a garage and got the sprayed black which im happy with for the time bieng. It has corsa c sxi alloys on which will be black soon and is lowered 80mm on front and 60mm on back. A ripspeed cd/dvd player was fitted along with some smoked side repeaters. I also purchased a boot from a scrapyard in perfect nik , debadged it and de wipered it and replaced the old rusty boot. Will soon be swapping the spoiler back over aswell. I have loads of ideas for it and will try update reguraly and will upload picutres as soon as I can!

managed to find one picture of the damage i done to my door this week .. car wouldnt start and i spotted a hill so i decide to try push my car a bit to get down the hill , but by the time i jumped in there was a brick wall waiting for my door! such an idiot i am , new door and wing is on route aswell. reason car wouldnt start was the crank sensor which is now solved

[Edited on 24-10-2011 by bigush5]

[Edited on 24-10-2011 by bigush5]
Jed D

24th Oct 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, id be guttered. other than that it looks decent

get a bluetooth thing for your computer, only about £2-3 on ebay, send the pics via bt
bigush5

24th Oct 11 at 20:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got an iphone and ive found the lead but i havent a clue how to get the photos from my phone to computer! ha and yup was pretty gutted , half 8 in the mornin bastad freezing a was! managed to get a wing and door for free from scrapyard in good nik aswell so will be sorted on weekend

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Arden blue corsa 1.2 16v sxi - budget project 24 database queries in 0.0084500 seconds