corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » describe my day:

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author describe my day:
LoudCorsa

User status: Offline
18th Apr 03 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

here it is a groove slightly transformed, just a bit of a break from the norm, just a little something to break the manotany, of all that hardcore dance that has gotten to be, a little bit out of controll, its cool to dance but what about a grove that soothes and moves romance?, gimmie a soft subtle mix, and if it aint broke then dont try to fix it, think of the summers of the pas, adjust the bass and let the alpines blast, pop in my cd and let me run a rhyme, put your car on cruise and lay back coz it summer time, school is out and there's kinda a buzz,but back then i didnt really know what it was, but now i see what happend its the way that people respond to summer maddness, the weather is hot and girls are dressin less, and chekin out the fellas to tell them whos best, ridin around inyour jeep or your benz'os or in your nissan sittin on lorenzo's, back in philly we be out in the park, a place called the platau its where everybody goes, guys out hunting and girls doin like wise, honkin at the honey infornt of you with the light eyes, she turns around to see what u beepin at, its lke the summers a natural aphrodisiac, and with a pen and pad i composed this rhyme, to hit you where it gets you straight for the summer timee, its late in the day and i aint been on the court yet, hustle to the mall to get me a short set, yeah i got on sneeks, but i need a new pair, its basket ball courts and its summer, got girls there, the temperatures about 88, poppin the water plug just for old times sake, break to the crib change your clothes onece more, coz your invited to a barbeque thats starting at 4, sitting with your friends as y'all remaniss about your days growin up and the first person you kissed, and as i thik back makes me wonder how the smell form a girl could spark up nostalga, all the kids playin out fron,little boys messin round but the girls playin double dutch, while the dj's spinnin a tune and the old folks dance at the family reunion, then 6 oclock rolls around, you just finnished wiping your car down, its time to cruise so u go to the summer time hangout it looks like a car show, everybody come lookin real fine, fresh from the barber shop and fly fromthe beauty salon, everymoment fronting and maxin, chillin in a car u spent all day waxin, leaning to the side but u cant speed through, 2 miles per hour, so everybody sees you, theirs an air of love and of happiness, and this is the fresh princes new definition of summer madness

yes its a tune and yes it pretty well discribes my day

chaz

www.woah.co.uk

[Edited on 18-04-2003 by LoudCorsa]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » describe my day: 23 database queries in 0.0056179 seconds