corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White corsa - Kent - Cheap - MAKE ME AN OFFER!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White corsa - Kent - Cheap - MAKE ME AN OFFER!
redtom

User status: Offline
5th Nov 11 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.0 12v
Mileage - 50k
Price - 600

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number -
Contact email address -

General information -

Cars filthy in pics - cleans up like new.

Bought the car for a z20leh conversion, havent got the time to do it anymore and dont want to see it goto waste.

Corsa 1.0 12v. V reg, around 50k since new. Engines a non starter, havent looked into it as was going to pull it out so didnt matter. Exhaust removed. NON sunroof, and base model so very light. V5 here, some MOT i think from memory, and past ones present with no advisories etc.

Perfect shell for a conversion as its the cleanest one ive seen. Could do with a new boot to complete it as it was dented very slightly by me backing into it slightly, but shell itself is mint. Only mods to it are tinted rear 3 windows, and can come with lexus lights or standards.

Boot floor, engine bay, underneath etc all spot on. Sill edges have never been jacked with, front legs have no rust atall and never repaired, B pillars have no cracks atall.

Can pull the engine out for you and sell as just a rolling shell ready to go, or can leave it in so you can sell it/sell bits off it etc - upto you.

Comes on steels unless tigra wheels are wanted extra.

Located near maidstone in kent.

£600 or make me an offer on it the worst i can say is no

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White corsa - Kent - Cheap - MAKE ME AN OFFER! 25 database queries in 0.0074160 seconds