corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dont let paypal disputes cost you a fortune

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dont let paypal disputes cost you a fortune
Phoenix Autosport

User status: Offline
10th Nov 11 at 23:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usefull piece of information for anyone who uses paypal as they are bound to give you cause to phone them at some point.
If you have a PayPal dispute, rather than ringing the 0870 730 7191 phone number which you have to pay a premium rate for.

Ring 020 8605 3000 and press 1. Using this option you don't have to pay a premium, just your usual BT rate or your inclusive minutes on your mobile

:wink:
Twiggy

10th Nov 11 at 23:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.saynoto0870.com

Loads of cheap numbers for compans
DannyB
Premium Member

10th Nov 11 at 23:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is that the office in Ireland and not the one in a shed in the middle of Uzebkistan?

I phoned the first number once and it cost me a tenner for about 2 minutes
Phoenix Autosport

10th Nov 11 at 23:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DannyB
Is that the office in Ireland and not the one in a shed in the middle of Uzebkistan?

I phoned the first number once and it cost me a tenner for about 2 minutes

i got through to ireland on the option 1 but there are loads of options, i hate the way they make you pay a fortune to complain

@twiggy yes love that site saves a fortune, got an app of theirs on my phone that sorts most numbers automaticaly but didnt have that one in it until i put it in
sandyvxr

11th Nov 11 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats really go to know.
Jed D

11th Nov 11 at 19:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's also an 0800 number to ring... get put through to an advisor and ask them to pass you onto them... remains 100% free

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » dont let paypal disputes cost you a fortune 23 database queries in 0.0107830 seconds