corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alot Of Buying Advice?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alot Of Buying Advice?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
17th Nov 11 at 01:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you say billies what do you mean?
Haha ive never heard that saying before

ok so some grooved disks braided lines and dot 4. Something like opie oils and it will be fine?
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Nov 11 at 01:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bilstein branded.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Nov 11 at 12:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ahhh i see now. So a deecent set of bilstein shocks and springs. And some grooved 2ltr discs and calipers with a set of the ds2500 ferrodo pads and braided lines seems to look like the winning combination?
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Nov 11 at 12:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yes mate.

Although I don't even run grooves on mine, they don't get hot enough to need it.
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

17th Nov 11 at 13:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On your track car or road car?
Adam_B

17th Nov 11 at 14:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't think I've ever used grooved discs, certainly not on either VX.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Alot Of Buying Advice? 23 database queries in 0.0123601 seconds