corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some People Will Do Anything For Warrentee Parts

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Some People Will Do Anything For Warrentee Parts
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
27th Nov 11 at 11:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Kid came into work the other day with these

Claims he was "Just riding along and they went"
Ahaha why are some people so stupid!

[Edited on 27-11-2011 by FlaFFy_91]
LeeM

27th Nov 11 at 11:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

seems legit
sc0ott

27th Nov 11 at 11:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looks like they have bent it and then it snapped.
mattfiesta

27th Nov 11 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How the hell would that be possible to do when riding? I would've told him to gtfo.
JordyCarter

27th Nov 11 at 11:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He might of had his overweight mate on the handle bars
AlunJ

27th Nov 11 at 11:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wtf was he doing, riding it off a cliff?
sc0ott

27th Nov 11 at 11:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But how would that create a bend on just the one when the bottoms are securely fixed to the wheel etc?
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Nov 11 at 11:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha the lad who owns the bike is just a pain in the arse. He bought a realy realy nice track bike. Asin a veledrome bike. Then put stupid tiny bars on it. Stupidly big tyres cos its the "cool" thing to do. Bloody kids these days with there fixies. Do my head in. I told him theres no way in hell that couldnt happen just riding. But (as i have to) i told him ill ring visp tomorrow and send them pictures hahaha

[Edited on 27-11-2011 by FlaFFy_91]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Nov 11 at 12:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Heres another one. The lad said he was just riding along. Dropped off a curb and it happend. Later i saw a vid on his fb of him wall bonking then fakie hop barspinning then it snapped

AlunJ

27th Nov 11 at 12:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The only place a track bike should be is on a track, wish my leg would recover, I miss the velodrome grrr
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Nov 11 at 12:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yerp but these fucking kids done understand that. They just get them out put silly small bars on them and trick em. Just a fashion. Properly stupid. Didnt know u rode dromes alun?
AlunJ

27th Nov 11 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I'm not really racing or anything but my ex got me hooked on riding track. Got a Planet X Pro Carbon Track in red, just doesn't see enough use for the cost of it

[Edited on 27-11-2011 by AlunJ]
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

27th Nov 11 at 12:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hAha thats the only thing stopping me getting a very good road or track bike. Got loads of chances to get awsome carbon bikes and everything just cant justify buying one for the fact id hardly ever use one.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Some People Will Do Anything For Warrentee Parts 23 database queries in 0.0765271 seconds