corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone written a book, or an article? or even thought about doing it?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone written a book, or an article? or even thought about doing it?
Aaron

User status: Offline
1st Dec 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I made a decision to write a diary for a new year’s resolution one year, and it stuck. I've been doing this for 4 years now, and I’m now taking it to the next level. I'm in the early stages of writing a book about the last 11 years of life (it was supposed to be 10). I'm 20,000 words in, and to be honest, I’m only scratching the surface of the topics I have in my planning material.

It isnt a book to put on shelves in a shop, its more of just a hobby at the moment.

Has anyone on here done, or does anyone do any serious writing?

I'd like to write for a living one day....ICT support is shite

[Edited on 01-12-2011 by Aaron]
Ian
Site Administrator

1st Dec 11 at 22:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you think it'll sell, or you're not worried if it doesn't.

I'd like to write IT books, quite a lot of topics I could discuss at length for a while

Big commitment though, probably wouldn't finish it.
Jambo

1st Dec 11 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would love to, however I am a moron and can't spell.

Lots of ideas though!
Aaron

1st Dec 11 at 22:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I aren’t in it to sell really...certainly what I’m writing at the moment anyway. Providing I finish it, this book will be more or less an expanded diary of the large events of the last 11 years of my life. There are some quite big things to write about to be honest, and I’m amazed that I can remember so much.

Although I like to only read factual books (mainly based around UK Military/Special Forces), I don’t really know enough about anything else to write a factual book...so, perhaps I’d have a go at fiction?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Anyone written a book, or an article? or even thought about doing it? 23 database queries in 0.0099540 seconds