corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Bandit 600

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bandit 600
Simon_16v

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 11 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys,

I'm a person who unfortunately lives off doing impulse things, this is the reason behind me having a motorbike license after hearing a GSXR go past me in the car and said to the girlfriend 'i want to have a bike!'

Did my theory 1st april and passed my test 1st of june . Then on the 4th of june went to view this and ended up taking it home the same day!

Unfortunately it was suspected when the garage did the service they had used fully synthetic oil as the clutch started slipping and got worse pretty damn quick! So in the deep end i learnt how to replace the clutch!

Found a LED rear brake/indicator on ebay with a clear lens, won the auction and got it fitted

Next up was a tail tidy that my uncle had bought for his ZZR1400 but never got round to fitting it, so i aquired an R&G tail tidy for free . Chopping up the existing undertray was a bit scary!

Although the end outcome was pleasing . You may notice the DB killers have been removed

Mentioned to my mate i wanted to put some stripes on the wheels and he had some spare ones out of an oxford set. 30mins later...

Went abroad to Tenerife on my holiday, couldn't help but think that the half fairing just looked out of place and sat too far off the front of the bike. So the inevitable happened once i got back

So from here it's been a case of sourcing parts to make it road legal...as it was missing some vital bits! Got myself a twin headlight kit off ebay and a Koso DB1R speedo as they get golden reviews on here.

Then treat myself to a new exhaust at this years Motorcycle Live show which was awesome!

And this bring me to the present day. I will try and keep this up to date as and when i change/buy bits. Looks at changing the rear swing arm so could be fun!

Cheers for looking
Ben-B

2nd Dec 11 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks so much better without the bandit S fairing.
am4nf

3rd Dec 11 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I agree
Bonney

3rd Dec 11 at 22:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Never been a fan of the bandit s. Think they look miles better without the bikini fairing.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Bandit 600 24 database queries in 0.0106139 seconds