corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa dilemma

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa dilemma
moffat

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 11 at 17:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well as some of you know ive got a silver 1.4 corsa lowered on speedlones depos etc etc... great wee car but ive never been happy with it due to being silver like my old corsa. only difference on that were it had softstars instead of speedlines... so i was going sell the currant one for a brocade yellow one (always wanted on in that colour)

but mines really clean just needs a few bits sorted bodywork wise, ie dents etc its really solid underneath aswell and just sailed its mot

so i was thinking id be better off keeping mine knowing its good, collect a few parts and bobs then respray it in brocade yellow....

whats everyones views? sell up and buy another or keep mine as i know its good???
Corsa_Sport21

3rd Dec 11 at 17:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sell it any buy a Brocade 1. Unless you could get it resprayed for next to nothing, then it would be a waste of money imo.

Unless yours was proper mint with alot of money in it (which it isn't going off your description) then its pretty pointless.
Jon_C
Premium Member

3rd Dec 11 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Absolutely no point painting a car a colour that it can already be bought in. Sell yours and buy another.
moffat

3rd Dec 11 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i know a few painters, even if i were to keep it silver it would need a few bits tidying up and painted anyway (should have mentioned that it in the 1st post tbh) just thinking whilst im at it change the colour aswell

[Edited on 03-12-2011 by moffat]
Jon_C
Premium Member

3rd Dec 11 at 17:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

A complete colour change is a big big job. Engine out. Interior out. All for a 1000 pound car. Not worth it
Jamie-C

3rd Dec 11 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only a days work stripping it yourself.
moffat

3rd Dec 11 at 17:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats true jamie, deffo considering a colour change since it will be getting work done anyway
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
3rd Dec 11 at 17:40   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Painting a colour change is a big job and it'll also make resale more difficult, easier to buy one the colour that you want.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa dilemma 23 database queries in 0.0110791 seconds