corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Making a injury claim

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Making a injury claim
DAZ1985

User status: Offline
8th Dec 11 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You get upto 3 years to claim, see how your injury effects you once it's "better"

I damaged tendan in my finger a few years back, in summer it's fine but in the winter months it's feels tight. I claimed but not just because I could
emicen

8th Dec 11 at 01:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bottom line its RIDDOR recordable and the barriers were not clearly marked. Its a case and probably a just one, the barriers/chain should have been visible from both sides.
Ben G

8th Dec 11 at 01:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i used national accident helpline, they call you and sort out everything, you kust need to supply evidence.
Ben G

8th Dec 11 at 02:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Someone smashed into my work van over a year ago

I have a sore back

I deal with it.

By all means make a claim, I was probably stupid not to.

you were. my insurance has gone up a ridiculous amount because a woman drove into me.

why should i have to pay for her mistake? let alone the agro ive had for 10.months with my back.
ShEp

8th Dec 11 at 08:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
quote:
Originally posted by ShEp
Someone smashed into my work van over a year ago

I have a sore back

I deal with it.

By all means make a claim, I was probably stupid not to.

you were. my insurance has gone up a ridiculous amount because a woman drove into me.

why should i have to pay for her mistake? let alone the agro ive had for 10.months with my back.

Im generally ok, but from time to time I get real bad pain that stays for like 4 days.
Generation

8th Dec 11 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

*awaits people to moan about you, and blame you for it costing 3k to insure their 1.0*

I think on this occasion you have every right to
Claim
ChazSXi

8th Dec 11 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

health and safety at work and health and safety regs.

TBH employer sounds liable, it would have to be forseeable that you were likely to injury yourself. Sounds like a hazard created and no warning.

3 years limitation from day of accident. get signed up on a cfa and you are away am a PI solicitor
Anty
Premium Member

8th Dec 11 at 12:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Claim for it !!! no care for work force safety
BarnshaW

8th Dec 11 at 12:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

in this instance i would claim, if it was just a cut etc then probably not, but a broken elbow is quite bad
RichR
Premium Member

8th Dec 11 at 12:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I was you, I would speak to them before going down the claiming route. Do you have someone responsible for HSE or HR? Tell them that you can't afford to be on statutory sick pay and see if they're amiable. They might pay you full wage to avoid a payout

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Making a injury claim 23 database queries in 0.0937369 seconds