corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap, smart 106 for sale.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap, smart 106 for sale.
cavmad

User status: Offline
8th Jan 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot
Model - 106
Engine - 1.1
Mileage - 123,000.
Price - £300 ono.

Location - (same as my profile) Chester
Contact phone number - U2U me.
Contact email address - U2U me.

General information -

1998 Peugeot 106 1.1 three door Graduate.
Smart looking little car with snazzy interior.
Recently had new radiator and thermostat and has power steering and central locking.
123,000 miles, cracking little runner and ace on fuel.
Out of MOT and tax, this was my son's car but he's bought something newer off a mate and this is taking up valuable space in my lock up.

What will it want for MOT?
Definately an exhaust, it's gone where the centre pipe joins the back box. However...I have a brand new exhaust and cat (aftermarket) to go with the car.
O/s/f front fog light is smashed, I'm guessing that's an MOT fail but only a tenner from a scrapyard.
Aside from the above I'd honestly be amazed if it wanted anything else for the MOT.

It has suffered from lacquer peel on the roof and one or two small other parts of the bodywork and there's a small patch of surface rust on one wing.
Interior is very nice and the car is generally a nice looking little car that would do someone a good turn.
Genuinely haven't got the time or money to MOT it, viewing and any inspection is more than welcomed though.

Happily there's no stupid extras such as neons, daft wheels or a full scale model of Runcorn bridge nailed to the boot. The only non-standard concession I can see is an aftermarket CD player.

So to sum up a nice, clean cheap little runner for someone. It's not 'mint' or 'perfect' but it'll do someone a good turn.
Price probably seems a little high for a car with no MOT or tax but they fetch good money with an MOT and I think there's a profit in it for someone.

£300 ono, I will listen to offers but I'm only going to take you seriously if you're stood in front of me with money in your hand. Internet offers, 'what's the lowest for cash' and all that kind of nonsense will be either ignored or ridiculed. If you're one of those idiots who just mail sellers of cars all day long hoping to get something for 50p and a part worn Mars bar then I don't want to hear from you. I'd like this car to go to someone who will get some use of it but I don't desperately have to sell it, so if you appear to be a moron I'll just not sell it to you.
Cash on collection only please, no holding it for weeks on end, no weekly/monthly payments and no offers of an X-box and twenty quid thanks.
On sale until deposit or full payment received, ta.
Oh, I'm in Chester very near to M53/A55/M56 etc.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Cheap, smart 106 for sale. 25 database queries in 0.0092971 seconds