corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mk3 Golf Cabriolet - Whats it worth? (pics added)

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mk3 Golf Cabriolet - Whats it worth? (pics added)
NovaGTE2

User status: Offline
9th Jan 12 at 20:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just been offered one of these in p/ex for a private plate. Its a 1996 2.0 Advengarte with 106K; some history old MOT's etc.. Electric roof which looks new and a very tidy interior. MOT August 2012

I know its the wrong time of year for selling a convertible but do you think it would fetch a grand; or even be easy enough to sell?

[Edited on 09-01-2012 by NovaGTE2]
Anty
Premium Member

9th Jan 12 at 20:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive seen these go for around 1500.. with decent alloys
Matty SRi

9th Jan 12 at 20:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My 80 odd year old gran got 1 about a year ago, paid something like £2.5k for it from a garage, but they can go for anything from £500 upwards really. Hers had full leather (recaro i think) and audi wheels, full electrics etc.
Might be a pain to sell in winter but as long as its good condition i wouldnt worry too much.
Corsa_Sport21

9th Jan 12 at 20:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These seem to fetch quite a bit more than the equivilent MK3 GTi.
NovaGTE2

9th Jan 12 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here are the pics

Baskey

9th Jan 12 at 20:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had one, paid £100 for it. 125k, no t&t, had been sat for 2 years and didn't run. All the wheels were seazed and it was rotten round the windscreen.

Was going to do it up but couldn't be bothered so i unseazed the wheels gave it a clean and despite being rotten had a que of people trying to buy it off me for £500

[Edited on 09-01-2012 by Baskey]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Mk3 Golf Cabriolet - Whats it worth? (pics added) 23 database queries in 0.0824769 seconds