corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New RC Car

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New RC Car
Aaron

User status: Offline
12th Jan 12 at 19:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cool. I've just been doing a bit of digging on Google, and it appears that its a common thing for new Servos.

I was a tad worried thats all, given how i manged to break the last one i had without even turning the engine on
BeetleGav

12th Jan 12 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah mine mad a noise too. once i twitched the remote it stopped.
Aaron

12th Jan 12 at 19:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ace

I'm looking forward to getting this car broken in. Funnily enough, i had my Thunder Tiger truck in the shop (ModelZone) to have a part fitted. I told the guy that i'd bought a Hyper7, and he said they were shit

I know that ModelZone part own Thunder Tiger, which of course they sell in their shop, so, i suspect that this might have in part made him form this opinion.
jr

13th Jan 12 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Aaron
Ace

I'm looking forward to getting this car broken in. Funnily enough, i had my Thunder Tiger truck in the shop (ModelZone) to have a part fitted. I told the guy that i'd bought a Hyper7, and he said they were shit

I know that ModelZone part own Thunder Tiger, which of course they sell in their shop, so, i suspect that this might have in part made him form this opinion.

Modelzone are owned by Amerang, who are the Uk imported of Thunder Tiger
Aaron

13th Jan 12 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah thats the one, i knew there was some sort of connection.
Ben J

13th Jan 12 at 20:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had a Thunder Tiger saloon car. Sold it because I kept smashing suspension up.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » New RC Car 23 database queries in 0.0079060 seconds