corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » installing new cd player in corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author installing new cd player in corsa
jon baker

User status: Offline
19th Jan 12 at 09:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi my name is jon baker i am new to this forum and i probably have a lot of questions to ask about the corsa! firstly i am trying to install a new cd player in it and have bought the relevant harness but on connection the cd does not work? is there any modification to be made to enable this to work (by the way the old radio/cassette still works if plugged back in) i should make or wire swapping? your help is much appreciated thanks jon
Gary
Premium Member

19th Jan 12 at 11:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there no power at all to the CD player?

There are a couple of wires (red and yellow i think) on the headunit's wiring that can be swapped over to make it come on/go off with the ignition. Have a play about with that.
jon baker

19th Jan 12 at 11:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you i will check the wires and swap if neccessary

New Poll