corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bushes and anti-roll bar advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bushes and anti-roll bar advice
corsarooney
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   23rd Jan 12 at 22:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There was a thread a little while ago about bushes but i cant find it, i remeber people saying that powerflex bushes were shit and that you could get much better ones for less money, something about them going soft very quickly. Just wondering on what make to go for and where the best place to find them is?

Also im after a whiteline rear anti-roll bar, all seem to be around £130, it that the best price i can get??

Any help appreciated

Corsa 1.6 sport - 1
1.7 puma engined fiesta - 0

Keeping corsa's on the redline since 2008
shaunmods
Premium Member

23rd Jan 12 at 22:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Polysport/ Polyrace is what you want mate. You can get them from Rally Design
Cole

23rd Jan 12 at 22:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cav Sri rarb works just aswell doesn't it or did I imagine that

[Edited on 23-01-2012 by Cole]
smcGSI16V

23rd Jan 12 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing wrong with powerflex except their price. I had evrything poly bushed on mine using them and had no issues.

But as Shaun says, Ral des and the polysport ones are what you want for value for money.

And get yourself a whiteline rarb. One of the best things I ever done. And that is about the going rate for new ones, can pick up 2nd hand ones cheaper but got to make sure all the stuff comes with it. Dont bother butchering a cav one either as its a complete bodge.
corsarooney
Premium Member

23rd Jan 12 at 22:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Shaun: rally design really rings a bell, i will have a look now mate

Cole: yeah heard they are ok but iv got a little stash of money from xmas so would rather have the real deal

Smc: if thats the going rate mate then thats cool i'll get one. Honestly never heard anybody say a bad word about them so thinks thats a definate for payday tommorow

Corsa 1.6 sport - 1
1.7 puma engined fiesta - 0

Keeping corsa's on the redline since 2008

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bushes and anti-roll bar advice 24 database queries in 0.0094941 seconds