corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haha check this out

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Haha check this out
Vauxdan88

User status: Offline
28th Jan 12 at 19:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thought I'd share this funny ad I found on eBay with you all,VAUXHALL-CORSA-2-0-190BHP-16v-X20XER-C20LET-C20XE-TURBO-/330674666669,I think a few details are rather funny i.e It's got an f16 'redtop' gearbox lol,Correct me if I'm wrong but do irmscher even make manifolds? Let alone a rare one?£200 to get the wiring spliced lol,Then it says all round coilovers lowered 60mm,next paragraph,lowered 45mm all round,£650 he payed for the speed lines with Vauxhall badges lol,See if anyone can spot any funny mistakes,not sure about the engine,never heard of that model before and 3000 cars isn't really that rare lol

[Edited on 28-01-2012 by Vauxdan88]
Nic Barnes

28th Jan 12 at 19:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have no issue, personally, with any of that advert, and therefore have no further views on the subject.
corsatdi

28th Jan 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like that would go and have a look if it wasn't so far
Vauxdan88

28th Jan 12 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Lol I'm not saying I have an issue with it but just that I thought it was funny. You can't honestly tell me you don't think there's anything wrong with the way it's worded,going from 60mm all round to 45,£200 to get the bloody wires spliced,is he havin a laugh? Lol and im not being funny I know speed lines are usually steeply priced anyway (coz there worth or) but not 650 bloody quid!
Vauxdan88

28th Jan 12 at 19:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I don't think it's bad lookin either but it's just a funny advert for it
mattant

28th Jan 12 at 19:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The wheels + powder coating + tyres could be £650
Vauxdan88

28th Jan 12 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well yeah if he bought the tyres separate and new I Spose. Anyway it doesn't matter,I saw the funny side of it,shame no else could
Nic Barnes

28th Jan 12 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

irmshcer do make manifolds by the way. but i suppose the true comedy lies in the 15mm height difference.
djgritt
Premium Member

29th Jan 12 at 00:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

X20XER exists - it's an OPC Engine

Car has been discussed already

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=625721&highlight=1&pid=8279647#pid8279647
Ben G

29th Jan 12 at 00:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Vauxdan88
Lol I'm not saying I have an issue with it but just that I thought it was funny. You can't honestly tell me you don't think there's anything wrong with the way it's worded,going from 60mm all round to 45,£200 to get the bloody wires spliced,is he havin a laugh? Lol and im not being funny I know speed lines are usually steeply priced anyway (coz there worth or) but not 650 bloody quid!

speedline alessios cost more than that new, so whats so funny?

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Haha check this out 23 database queries in 0.0105870 seconds