corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » if theres any serious answers or replies to this i'll have a heart attack

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author if theres any serious answers or replies to this i'll have a heart attack
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 03 at 22:05   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and that was a post that was put up on behalf of other businesses by me...wasnt as tho it was truly my own post
Steve
Premium Member

23rd Apr 03 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by The-Power20
lame jealousy is a good way of describin it stubbsy

Why wuld i be jealous of a standard corsa with lexus lights?
Adam_B

23rd Apr 03 at 23:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by The-Power20
quote:
Originally posted by Adam_B
I think most ppl on here just dont understand what constuctive criticism is. Simple

Baffles me when some kid posts pics of his or her motor wanting opinions then get pissed off when someone dont like it.

i never posted piccies of my car, i just mentioned on a post about bodykits, which bodykit i had, suddenly i was up there with bin laden and saddam hussein on the hitlist

Didnt know that, but i meant in general anyway. There are some ppl who go to far tho, its just cos ur not stood next to them in a car park they think they can say what they like.

[Edited on 23-04-2003 by Adam_B]
The-Power20

24th Apr 03 at 19:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

whos got a car with lexus lights? mines max'd with gte conversion, pisses on 106 gti rust buckets

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » if theres any serious answers or replies to this i'll have a heart attack 23 database queries in 0.0085959 seconds