corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Octavia Vrs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Octavia Vrs
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 12 at 13:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bought this a couple of years ago. Started to get bored of it and fancied doing some more track days as i use to go on a few in my old cars.

So here is my remapped Octavia Vrs running 1.1bar on ko3s turbo, miltek turbo back 3" System, Whiteline Rear ARB

Had a PPC photoshot done last year as these are becoming so cheap.

Now on 145k

So as i was getting bored i ordered the following -

Hi-Spec 325 4 pot kit (waiting for delivery)
BR Racing Coilovers + Full suspension overhaul Polybushes, Balljoints, Track Rod Ends & droplinks (waiting for the extras)
2 x Fixed Spaco Buckets + Harnesses (1 Seat in so far)
Silicon TIP (need to fit)
Spacers for the front + Rear (need to fit)
FMIC kit (needs fitting)
Spare K03s for hybrid'ing (Rs6 Internals should be around 280-290 once done)

Removed the gay tints from the front windows.
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Feb 12 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very dirty but fitted the THS FMIC-

flybikeslee

6th Feb 12 at 13:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no point blocking your reg out when we can see it in the first picture what cooler is it?
VrsTurbo
Premium Member

6th Feb 12 at 14:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
no point blocking your reg out when we can see it in the first picture what cooler is it?

yea i know oh well.

Its a THS Performance one, meant for the mk4 golf but was the same as fitting the forge one. just need to cut the front bumper bar to let some more air to it.
flybikeslee

6th Feb 12 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i chopped a window in mine for the same reason

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Octavia Vrs 24 database queries in 0.0121560 seconds