corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8V engine for sale (gauging interest) [Taken off sale]

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1.2 8V engine for sale (gauging interest) [Taken off sale]
jrdn7

User status: Offline
4th Feb 12 at 22:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm thinking of selling off my 1.2 8V engine to fund a bigger replacement.

It's got 75k miles on it, running 100%. Never been over-revved or dogged. Coming out to be re-built soon (as I wanted to re-build it after 50k), and it's been serviced in February 2011. It was off the road for about 4 months due to various things, but the engine ran sweet throughout the time off the road.

Unit will be sold on it's own, as I need the loom, ECU etc. for another thing.

Looking £100 o.v.n.o., or may swap for a set of bucket seats in good nick.

Anyone interested reply here or U2U me. Courier will have to be arranged, due to the remoteness of where I live.

This is only to gauge interest, I can't confirm I will sell it as yet until I get the new engine (car's don't run without a motor!)

[Edited on 04-02-2012 by jrdn7]

[Edited on 07-02-2012 by jrdn7]
jrdn7

User status: Offline
7th Feb 12 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Engine failed whilst in car. No sale now.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » 1.2 8V engine for sale (gauging interest) [Taken off sale] 25 database queries in 0.0086858 seconds