corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author help please
ancliff

User status: Offline
   8th Feb 12 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey just got my corsa back on the road and have decided to change all the track rod ends how easy are they to change ?? And whre the best place to get some from ??? And i have got a set of coilovers on but no key to undo them any ideas whre t get one from ??? Please help
Edges 58

8th Feb 12 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd say eBay for the coilovers c spanner and auto Vaux for the track rod ends... Quite cheap from there. The are easy to change.. Just depends how corroded the threads are. I had to cut them out the steering knuckle coz it just started spinning
ancliff

8th Feb 12 at 23:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ooooo what neva changed them before might have to get it put into a garage and get it done
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Feb 12 at 02:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Biggest challenge is removing them from the hub side, bit of a skill to it.

Problem is if you get half way through and can't do it, the car can't be driven to a garage to complete the job.
ancliff

9th Feb 12 at 18:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didnt think of that lol thhink im goin to book it into work and let them do it insted of me faffing around lol

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » help please 24 database queries in 0.0106740 seconds