corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Local Paper - Roll cage fitted with cable ties

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Local Paper - Roll cage fitted with cable ties
chrisritch

User status: Offline
10th Feb 12 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kyle T
quote:
Originally posted by harrisp
I bet the floor wasnt removed, more like it didnt have any carpets and whoever wrote that article having an over active imagination.

I think more likely he was ignoring the manifold danger warnings on his laptop and his floor fell out when he blew his piston rings with too much NOS.

blew the welds on the intake breh
Dan H

10th Feb 12 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

he should of stuck this on his car

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/220812335861?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649
redtopnutta

11th Feb 12 at 04:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bet this article is a bunch of bullshit!! without seeing pictures! also show cages with rear seats in still are by far the worst mod ive ever seen!!
Alex_Rally

11th Feb 12 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

useless without pics
Chris
Premium Member

11th Feb 12 at 18:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

70 in a 60!!! thats well naughty

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Local Paper - Roll cage fitted with cable ties 23 database queries in 0.0049801 seconds