corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport c20xe

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa sport c20xe
GteRedtop

User status: Offline
13th Feb 12 at 17:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here im selling my purple corsa xe which i havnt had in my posession for a great deal of time, I bought this as a 'run around' whilst i was rebuilding my other corsa. Everything described will be to the best of my knowledge to save any inconveniance and dissapointment when coming to view the car. It has the following..

- C20xe engine removed from calibra approx 12 months ago which was reading just over 100k
miles, Slight tick on start up for approx 30 secconds and then stops.

- Big block hubs and driveshafts with new inner cv boots and new bearings fitted front and back.

- M-tech Powercap in red.

- Early astra GTE 4 into 1 manifold.

- full stainless exhaust sytem with two middle box's with a lifetime guarntee. (not chav loud).

- F20 gearbox, Very smooth with no crunches or whinning.

- 2.0 drilled and groved discs on the front.

- 4 stud Cavalier fan blades powdercoated in gloss black with 4 yokohama parada tyres still with
approx 5mm of tread remaining.

- Bonnet bra.

- FK coilovers.

- Thatcham toad alarm.

- Cavalier steering wheel.

- Depo headlights and standard rear's.

- Rear wiper removed and replaced with a bung.

- Tigra front scuttle panell with aero window wipers.

- Sunroof, but not sure if it work's.

- Battery relocated behind the passenger seat.

- Digi dash from a mk2. All of the dash works apart from milomiter.

- Tax until the end of march, MOT until tomorrow (14th)

The only bad points is that owner prior to me went to town and replaced the brake lines in the engine bay, There not the tidiest but they do the job. The car has never let me down with the amount of times iv had to use it on a long journey, It dosnt use any water but from my driveway it looks like it has a small oil leak from the sump gasket as these engines are prown for. There is a piece of interior trim missing which covers the wing mirror on the passenger side and the sun visor also on the passenger side is hanging down slightly. And also around the rear numberplate on the bootlid it has been painted black? unsure why this was carried out but because the car is a dark coloour it really is hardly noticable.

When i get home from work i will try and get some pictures up for the people who will be intrested.

I will be looking for around the £850 mark as i think its a reasonable price as i could break it for that. It really is what your heart desires wether to strip it yourself or contribute a small amount of tlc and have this car looking mint.

Cant say im on here a great deal so il post up my number if anyone has any questions il be happy to answer them. 07527829071

Located in worcestershire

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by GteRedtop]

[Edited on 13-02-2012 by GteRedtop]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa sport c20xe 25 database queries in 0.0092740 seconds