corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wheels + Audio + Bits n Pieces

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wheels + Audio + Bits n Pieces
Bmorgan1993

User status: Offline
   13th Feb 12 at 21:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont comment in less your genuinely interested and yeah i will post pics but tomorrow as its dark!

4 15" Calibra 6 Stud wheels in good condition but could do with a refurb especially on one wheel. All have reasonable tread ranging from 4-6mm. Perfect for a run around set of wheels or a winter set, would also look original if you wanted to refurb them in a different color. had these on the car for 2 months and gripped the road brilliantly.

looking for £60 collected from Gloucester.
£85 couriered to Uk Mainland
or meet you half way for the price of fuel

Alphosonix Double Subwoofer 2000w peak power 800w RMS.

Subs are lovely and pack a real loud punch if you got the right amp, currently im running them at 250w RMS each and im scared my windows are gonna break, in a tidy box and also wiring has been customized for neatness.

looking for £80 collected. Will not post due to possibility of damage

Sony Xplode Amplifier

250W RMS 2 Channel, small, compact and packs a punch. This amp was perfect running my single subwoofer which was 400w RMS, although not the neatest amp in the world it had never broke, it doesn't get hot and never cut out even at moterway stand still in the summer with it pumping at max power. Really nice

looking for £30 or £40 posted

Unknown Amplifier

I don't know the brand but was given to me as a gift, i wouldn't recommend using it for subwoofer input however it has 2 sets of inputs and is 4 channel so perfect for door and rear speakers along with 6x9's. it says 1000w peak power with a 20amp fuse so i'de imagine its about 70-100w RMS in very good nick and works perfectly only reason im getting rid of this one is my headunit only has one RCA output meaning i can't use this amp.. plus i have a SICK amp atm

Audiobahn 400w RMS

due to recently being sold a faulty amp which exploded i also found out that it blew some of my equipment including my single subwoofer, this is a very nice, very loud subwoofer but unfortunately the voice coil has gone on it meaning its does nothing! if you can fix it well worth it!

£10 collected
£15 posted

PS3 YLOD

I have a playstation 3 original 60gb, its the first series to be made and was bought when they first came out, worked perfectly up into i had YLOD last month i have the Thermal Compound to fix it but i won a 320GB new PS3 from work so never got round to fixing my old one, it is the version that plays the old PS2 games and had the SD card reader and so forth.. YLOD is an easy fix if you know what your doing and with tutorials on youtube many people have fixed with very good results. the ps3 will already come un-assembled to make things alot easier i can also supply instructions on how to fix as i have done the fix before for a friend or i can assemble it for you if you wish... could end up with a really cheap playstation if the effort is put in only reason im selling an original so cheap is due to it just taking up space atm

looking for £50 collected £60 posted

FK Rear Crome Lights
definately a unique set and different from the usual lights people have, not my taste anymore but they look really awesome at night time and also in very good condition will fit straight onto corsa
(http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product/products_id/9398.html)

£30 collected
£40 posted

Unknown Carbon Fibre and Metal gear
Came off a saxo really good condition almost looks brand new, if wanting to fit onto a Corsa all thats needed to be done is to drill a hole in the side of gearknob and use a self tapping screw? i believe thats correct i know its a strange screw but very slick looking geraknob

£10 collected
£15 posted

BEFORE WRITING "ANY PICS?" I WILL BE POSTING THEM A.S.A.P

Thank!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Wheels + Audio + Bits n Pieces 25 database queries in 0.0121942 seconds